Monday, February 28, 2011

Possibilities

In the past week, with my new found excitement in finding a solution to my problems, I've been toying with the idea of finding some way to help people with this besides this blog. I seriously thought about going back to school to become an OBGYN, but the amount of school and money involved is not feasible, especially for someone trying to have a baby. However, another opportunity became available. I may be teaching NFP creighton model. I'm in the works of starting the process and I'm excited to help couples deal with infertility in a positive way, free of side-effects. If anything I want to be a person that couples with issues can turn to for an understanding ear. I'm excited for this opportunity. I don't know how long it will take to get all the training I will need, but I'm willing to give it a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment