Saturday, March 19, 2011

Continued Success

I'm officially ovulating for the 3rd time since October. For me, that is unheard of! I'm so excited. I'm hoping this will be the month that things finally come together, but I don't want to get too excited.

According to my charting it looks like I'm actually cycling. They are about 60-90 day cycles, but it's a start! It sure beats once or twice a year! I went to the Dr. on Friday and she's super excited by what she is seeing. So excited, in fact, that she is going to check out Vitex to potentially use for other patients. I'm on a pretty strict regimen, but hey, whatever works. Here's what I'm doing:

Exercise every morning at 5:30 (I'm proud that I've finally gotten this in!)
Vitex = 800 mg
Wheat Grass = 5000mg (I have so much more energy from this)
False Unicorn Root (twice a day)
Omega 3
B6 = 400mg
Evening Primrose Oil
Asprin = low dose once a day
Metformin = 1500mg (the Dr. upped me)
L-argenine = 500mg

It's a lot, but honestly, I've never felt better!. I've also been really focusing on eating warm foods as was suggested in the Making Babies book. As well as avoiding soy, wheat, and artificial sweeteners as much as possible. It's sounds difficult, but it's really not so bad. I've also found Goji berries to be incredibly beneficial. I put them on my oatmeal every morning and even found a green tea with them in it which I drink every morning. Goji berries are kind of a super food and especially beneficial for fertility.

I'm excited that I think I'm on to some natural fixes that could potentially help and save others from having to go into unnecessary treatments!

No comments:

Post a Comment