Saturday, February 13, 2010

Progestrone

I took the progestrone for the prescribed amount of time and have seen no changes in anything. This makes me a little nervous. Is it working?

I noticed some change in mucus the day after I stopped the progestrone, but no period. After a week of no period I called Dr. A. and she told me to go on progestrone for another 6 days. It is possible that because it has been so long it may take a bit more of a jolt to make a period occur. She said if the second dose doesn't do it I will need to go in for an ultra sound to see if there is something else that may be causing issues.

It's very frustrating to get your hopes up in something and then not have it work. I'm hoping this second dose does what it is supposed to do. My husband is so supportive. I wish I had a normal body...arg!

No comments:

Post a Comment