Friday, June 24, 2011

Waiting

We go on vacation today, which I'm extremely excited about. Something to take my mind off of TTC. Google has become an awful thing for me. With every twinge, ache, or abnormality I'm searching if it is a sign. I've been soooo gassy, which is unusual, I've been tired (but been better the last two days), kind of moody, but not ridiculous, and my bbs are sore. However, I always keep thinking, many of these symptoms are simply increasing progesterone symptoms, which I take at the end of my cycle...so who knows.

I felt some twinges in my uterus yesterday that I was convinced were implantation twinges. Who knows...


I found the website, Countdown to Pregnancy which lists every symptom you may encounter based on the number of days past ovulation. Needless to say, I'm checking that daily.

I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up and not read into things too much, but it is incredibly difficult. At least I've gotten my yoga in everyday. I'm going to go for my run today..I hope it doesn't wipe me out like it did last time.

The two week wait stinks, but as I read on another post, "This precious gift from God is worth the wait."

The other thing is if I am pregnant I really don't want to tell anyone until I make it at least past 10 weeks due to the high percentage of miscarriages with PCOS. I think a lot of that has to do with lack of progesterone, so I'm pretty confident that my supplementation will help with that. However, egg quality can always be an issue too, so if it implants and the body decides it's not healthy enough it can spontaneously abort. The body is an amazing thing.

I guess all I can do is keep praying right?! At least I ovulated...that's what I should be thanking God for!

No comments:

Post a Comment