Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Need to get back on the horse

I'm really disappointed in myself. I don't know if it's the stress of the end of school or just a simple lack of discipline that I've been having such a hard time sticking to my diet and exercising, but it needs to turn around. The last two weeks have not been good for me. I can feel myself getting flabby, but for some reason the snickers in my classroom that I have for good student behavior seem to be calling my name more and more every day. I'm super frustrated with myself, but once I start eating something with refined sugar I am like a heroin addict and can't stop. It's depressing and embarrassing! I'm fully aware of what I'm doing, but at the same time I just can't seem to turn it off. It has to be a result of blood sugar going nuts. I feel like I need a babysitter to stay on track, too bad I can't afford to hire one. This has to get better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment